I feel like
some one brought a stick and over my head I was hit
I feel like
some one brought a knife and deep in my heart he put it down
I feel like
there is a big mass over my chest preventing me of taking a breath
I feel like
my self in a bad dream and there a monster chasing me and all he wants is to kill me
I feel like
there is nothing to be seen and it is impossible to have a dream
now I'm scared
I don't see any thing where is my sun and my moon ?why I can't see them any more
.
I want to
scream .I want to cry.I want to let it out of my heart
I'm trying
to do something I know that I'm lying to my self which is absolutely bad thing
.
some one brought a stick and over my head I was hit
I feel like
some one brought a knife and deep in my heart he put it down
I feel like
there is a big mass over my chest preventing me of taking a breath
I feel like
my self in a bad dream and there a monster chasing me and all he wants is to kill me
I feel like
there is nothing to be seen and it is impossible to have a dream
now I'm scared
I don't see any thing where is my sun and my moon ?why I can't see them any more
.
I want to
scream .I want to cry.I want to let it out of my heart
I'm trying
to do something I know that I'm lying to my self which is absolutely bad thing
.
هناك 4 تعليقات:
الله ينور يا بلبلة انا مبسوطة انك
نزلتيها i feel انك سكرة وموهبتك جميله وكل موضوع احلى من اللى قبله
dr-cindrella
ميرسى حبيبة قلبى بجد
انتى اللى دايما بتشجعينى ربنا يخليكى
i fell the so topic so painful
it.s full of sad
i can smell it in every word
but as alaways u r good in ur expression and in using words
elekhtyar
ميرسى يادوكتر لمرورك
ومعلش انا عارفة ان الخاطرة حزينة جدا كتبتها فى وقت صعب بجد كان حياة حد من اغلى الناس عندى فى خطر بس الحمد لله ربنا ستر
وميرسى مرة تانية يادوكتر
إرسال تعليق